Europa-List: XS Spare Parts

Subject: Europa-List: XS Spare Parts
From: Kelvin Weston <kelv@kdweston.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 05:04:17

Hi All

Clearing my garage, I have the following items available if anyone is
interested,
all unused and in original condition as supplied by Europa:

1)      Adjustable NACA Scoop (x2) for fuselage sides - 01-30500
2)      XS Fuel Inlet Cover for cabin F23
3)      Mod 66 Door Gas Strut Reposition Mouldings, Port & Stbd
4)      XS Cold Air Inlet Plenum  PC02
5)      Hose 21mm x 66mm (x2) for joining Plenum to Carburettor
6)      K&N Air Filter 33-2564 for Plenum (new & sealed)
7)      XS Cooling Duct - aluminium parts CD1, CD2 & CD3 (undrilled)

Donation to my Bacon Buttie fund negotiable.
Buyer pays P&P or maybe collect from Popham or Lee-On-Solent.

PM me for details.

--------
Regards

Kelv Weston