Re: Europa-List: XS Spare Parts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS Spare Parts
From: Dpc <dpc@knightonweb.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 15:41:43

Hello Kelv

Id be very interested in the door strut mod 66 pieces.

I could meet you at Popham once Im back in the air (couple of weeks til my
inspector
gets back unfortunately).

Happy to support the bacon buttie fund!

Best regards

David Cripps
GBWJH
07393 761230

> On 8 Jun 2023, at 13:07, Kelvin Weston <kelv@kdweston.co.uk> wrote:
>

> Hi All
>
> Clearing my garage, I have the following items available if anyone is
> interested,
all unused and in original condition as supplied by Europa: