Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 19/03/23

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 19/03/23
From: Pete Zut <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 19:30:23
It=99s been a fantastic winter season up here in Canuckstan!  Lots of
 snow,
but every week has essentially been flyable.  I=99ve been getting in
an
average of about 15hrs/mnth of local zenning-out.  Love winter, gooey
smooth air, and lotsa white pillow emerge landing spots.

Spring has sprung tho, so expecting lotsa rainy weather soon.

PeteZ