Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 19/03/23

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 19/03/23
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 13:38:45

Weather here in FL has been a bit wonky. Nice during the week and then not so
good
on the weekends when I can fly. I did Area-51 mod of insulating the intake
air box with sound deadening material (enjoyed being in project mode) and
waiting
for weather to improve a little to fly more.

I am getting ready to paint the airplane. I have bought a good spray gun, a
forced
air respirator system, got the paint and I am rebuilding my wood frame spray
booth. I am going to wait until after Sun'n Fun next week, in case the weather
is awesome and decide to fly the airplane there, to start disassembly and
painting. I plan to take my time to paint and implement a few changes on the
airplane.

Chris

Read this topic online here: