Re: Europa-List: Re: 912ULS classic radiator cap pressure?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: 912ULS classic radiator cap pressure?
From: Pete Zut <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 06:35:27
Hi Alan,

Thx for those SBs!  My engine is circa 1990's, which explains the cap.  I
would have expected the canadian rotax support/dealer to have included that
in my SB's needed to be done when I had enquired when I purchased Troy's
classic a few years ago now - I guess they missed it.  I am running normal
glycol (not evans).

I am going to give the Triumph T2108005 a try.  I am also going to purchase
some sort of pressure tester to ensure my system will have no leaks at 1.2.

Many thanks again!
PeteZ