Re: Europa-List: Trutrak AP with Garmin GPS 18x 5Hz

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trutrak AP with Garmin GPS 18x 5Hz
From: David Cripps <dpc@knightonweb.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 18:12:11

Ah, yes Roland. You did mention this but good to see that you have it working in
'ground mode'. Look forward to seeing more on your website once it is back up
and running.

On 20/11/2022, 17:45, "Rowland Carson" <owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com

    On 2022-11-20, at 17:20, Dpc <dpc@knightonweb.com> wrote:

    > Is your 296 still working well with the Trutrak?

    David - I think I may have mentioned in a previous posting on this topic
that
I am not yet actually flying in my Europa!

    However, I have done some simple testing on the ground and it appears to be
functioning as desired.

    My website <http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk> is down now for some reason (I
have raised a support ticket!) but when it comes back you should be able to
find the relevant part of the journal on the entry for 22 Feb 2021.

    in friendship

    Rowland