Re: Europa-List: What did you do with your Europa this week - 08/11/22

Subject: Re: Europa-List: What did you do with your Europa this week - 08/11/22
From: Brian Phillips <barp99@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 13:13:38
Thanks Pete, you are right, a 915 with an Airmaster using published
figures comes in at 217 Lbs, so the 220lbs+ would be the real FWF
weight, along with the longer arm. I checked with Europa, they said they
were unaware of any installed 915's and were unable to confirm it could
be done. I would love the extra horsepower but just don't want to be a
test pilot : )
Cheers,
Brian Phillips.