Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/26 - 9/2

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/26 - 9/2
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 08:54:34

As always got some more good breakfast flights on EU on this long weekend
although
will admit guilt at taking the LongEZ on the Saturday flight. I am enjoying
the Europa so much I forget I have to fly my other great airplane once in a
while :)

I completed the installation of the LR tank. I am preparing the airplane for the
triple tree fly in in a couple of weeks. I highly recommend this destination
and I consider it one of the best fly ins I have attended (in terms of camping
facilities and just the sheer beauty of the place).

I kept my tank installation relatively simple although I went for an electric
transfer
pump system. Everything is attached to the top of the tank and only a
simple cable is connected to the airplane to power the pump. The pump switch is
at the to of the tank and although it does require a bit of contortion to
activate
it works well. The switch is a momentary one to prevent overflowing and
the clear filter before the pump helps determine when the tank has run dry.

Chris

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/img_1297_927.jpg