Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/13 - 8/19

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/13 - 8/19
From: dmac7 <dmac7@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 16:19:51

Hello Roland, I will say work is one thing brilliant ideas an other, combined
they
are awesome!
The Europa community is really special, the quality of people involved in the
Europa
is second to none, we have had A12/SR71 pilots having chose it and others
of very high caliber, the ideas coming from these builders and engineer's
benefit's
the group greatly, Nigel was one of that special breed.
I have been blessed to have had contact such people, they make you better.

I have a nice letter from Nigel written on a boxing day 2016 about how he would
retrofit his mod to a already built aircraft.  I could feel his love of the
Europa
in every word he typed.

Bud, Nev and Andy, Ivan, Graham, and many others who contributed ideas and aid
have been a inspiration keeping me going.  Many thanks to them all I read their
words often.

Read this topic online here: