Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/13 - 8/19

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/13 - 8/19
From: dmac7 <dmac7@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 08:31:54

This week I bonded into the stabs 2 BID tube's, they mechanically retain the TP5
& 6 sleeves although they are also reduxed  as well.
Thx To Nigel Graham for his genius in developing this mod.  The Europa factory
incorporated this idea in the NG stabs.

The BID cloth was wetted with redux on advise from Nev.

The stabs which previously fit just horrible ( I didn't build it ) now fit
beautifully,
1/8" gaps top & bottom front to back.

I did make a mistake on the project though.  I opened more of the the stab than
needed, more work to re-glass but it allowed me to put a flox fillet on both
sides of the rib.  Oh...that's one more of my mistakes...I removed a part of the
rib flange,,,it can be put back though.
This seems to be air my dirty laundry week lol

Read this topic online here: