Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel tank leak

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel tank leak
From: Pete Zut <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 18:26:02
ya, the canard-clan's use of E-Z Poxy with their slow hardner works great
for alc-free mogas as per the tank I made for my HummelBird - 4 years ago
and still nice and hard without any flaking.

I'm sure it would get soft with E95 tho.

Cheers,
PeteZ

PS-  if going the with a stock tank, get it re-flouronated by these guys
that are in the supply chain for the auto industry tanks and shampoo
bottles.  I did my stock tank and it came back with a severe frosted finish
- so it must be doing something :-)   It sadly still has not seen mogas yet
:-(