Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel tank leak

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel tank leak
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 17:52:06
Chris thanks

yea... I have googled it and I saw an article by a glasair builder.  He
tried with AVGAS and the composite was fine after a year....with ethanol it
was already soft after a week!

Ill give these guys a ring...

I am guessing that the aluminium will be heavier and smaller (more
difficult to include all the complex curves).  I have emailed Europa in the
UK so we'll see if they respond.

Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT