Re: Europa-List: Re: Wing Tent and travel cover

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Wing Tent and travel cover
From: fklein@orcasonline.com <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 16:50:08

RonBruce coverings make two Europa covers; one light weight for occasional use,
and  the other of heavier weight for seasonal useI have the heavier weight one
but do not know off hand what it weighs; its very nicely made w/ good straps
etc. You would need something in addition to deal with your Airmaster and I
believe
youre correct in anticipating that keeping the rain and moisture out of
the hub would be a good thing to do.

Check out Bruces webpage,

Fred

> On Mar 12, 2022, at 12:48 PM, rparigoris <rparigor@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Chris Thank you for posting pics. I have an Airmaster / Warp Drive prop,
> not
the worst idea to cover top blade and spinner in the rain.
> Could sew up a cover that covered spinner / top blade and front of cowl and
> went
back as far as yours? Would use Silicone impregnated fabric, only problem
is if you walk on it, it's as slippery as banana peels!  Ron