Re: Europa-List: Powerslide Wheels

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Powerslide Wheels
From: Trevor <trevord@orcon.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 07:51:02
Hello Pete,

I copied your =B3pool noodle=B2 Powerslide filled wheel idea and note your
slippage issue.
In other applications, I find that regular clear bathroom silicone sticks
anything to anything if it is dry and then not only sticks it well but
waterproofs the thing.
It can be removed with a blade if you need to get it off later.
Perhaps that may be a better way to secure the wheel to the rim rather than
screws which might create another imbalance =AD it will also stop water
getting in ?
I already used black silicone to plug the valve hole.

Still some way off from flying my Europa but looking out for neat ideas lik
this.

Regards
Trevor
Europa Mono 272