Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week, 12/20 - 12/

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week, 12/20 - 12/26
From: clivesutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 05:40:41

Great posting theme idea Jim.

I'm changing all my rubber components at the moment and just completed taking
out
and refitting the engine to change the engine frame rubbers, and the fuel hoses
etc (Gates Barricade SAEJ30R14 - which is a bit hard to find and expensive,
here in the UK).

Took the opportunity whilst i'm working in the tunnel to overhaul my Mono UC as
well - disassembly, clean and inspect and checking e.g. linkage bushes before
lubing them up and reassembling then resetting the 79mm gap.

Fresh oil hoses and re-purging the oil system, then the coolant system refresh,
next.

Clive S

Read this topic online here: