Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week, 12/20

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week, 12/20
From: fklein@orcasonline.com <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 08:58:57

Here in the PNW, our rare white Christmas continues while I awakened to even
rarer
temps of -11 degrees Celsius. November one niner four X-ray Sierra, full of
coolant good down to -36 degrees F, and with 3/4 tank of ethanol-free mogas,
rests in her un-heated hangar.

Task for today is pattern-making for long-delayed leather covering of seat and
seat back cushions; industrial seamstress is lined up for early January.

Happy New Year,

Fred

> On Dec 27, 2021, at 8:42 AM, h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net> wrote:
>

> Sunday was a beautiful afternoon in southern Michigan.  Temps were above
> freezing
and the sun was out.  A short flight along the Lake Michigan shoreline was
the result.  The snow from three weeks ago is all gone - green Christmas.  Finn
enjoyed the flight too!