Europa-List: Europa fuselage wanted

Subject: Europa-List: Europa fuselage wanted
From: John Wighton <john@wighton.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 05:12:45

Wanted

The damaged or scrapped fuselage of a Europa.  We are creating a static
demonstration
of the Acroflight TD Mod and need a damaged or unairworthy fuselage to
work on.

Anything considered but ideally will be forward fuselage/canopy.  We intend to
cut the fuselage down to make it transportable by trailer.

The TD Mod consists of main legs, sockets, metallic cross-tubes, web filled with
ply/foam, wrapped in GF plies.  We intend to show one side finished (but
un-trimmed)
and the other side partially completed (naked construction).

We can collect it anywhere in the UK.

--------
John Wighton
Europa XS trigear G-IPOD