Europa-List: Monowheel Inner Tube

Subject: Europa-List: Monowheel Inner Tube
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 12:14:24

At our first fuel stop on a long cross country last week, the tire on our mono
went flat during the roll out after landing on a paved runway. We always carry
a new tube with us, but our spare was defective. We use a 7.00-6 6 ply tire on
our mono.  We tried to use the tire size to find a new tube but couldnt find
one. We patched the old tube and returned home. It may help others to know, the
correct tube is an AeroClassic Leakguard, part number GL-70877B and it is in
stock at Desser Tire.

Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: