Europa-List: Trigear cockpit module bulkhead install

Subject: Europa-List: Trigear cockpit module bulkhead install
From: Brian Phillips <barp99@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 14:13:20
I was browsing the Europa club mod site, and stumbled across this
trigear cockpit module bulkhead install in the known corrections. I
can't find any reference to it in the build manual nor hints & tips
compilation, and the 3mm ply templates do not show the pieces there. I
can see there are existing stiffeners in the cockpit module I have, see
photos, but I do not know if these replace or support these bulkheads.
Does anyone know if these two bulkhead pieces are actually required and
do they need to be flox sandwiched into place?

Brian Phillips.