Europa-List: Jacking Mono

Subject: Europa-List: Jacking Mono
From: timward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 12:39:22
=EF=BB=9CI've had to help recover a couple of collapsed gear mono's
 and a couple of trigears with destroyed nose gears.=9D

Hi Bud,
=46rom experience and a good thing to know, the local airport fire service h
ave excellent huge inflatable bags of differing size they use for lifting he
avy things. Ideal for lifting Monowheel Europa aircraft! One under each wing
 root/spar area and within 20 mins they had my machine lifted to enable the l
owering of the undercarriage. Very easy structurally sound. Saved the day! S
heepishly I pulled the aircraft into the hangar and lowered the doors. 2004.
 Never again!
Cheers,
Tim
Sent from my iPad