Europa-List: Re: Water Drain

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Water Drain
From: Kelvin Weston <kelv@kdweston.biz>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 03:33:36

Hi Griffo
Im sure you did not mean to, but comments such as Oh well you can take a horse
to water but cant make it drink" tend to come across as a bit of a put down
because
someone has failed to agree with you.
It maybe you feel your own view / idea / suggestion is better than others, Im
sure
we all do from time to time which is why we all build our Europas slightly
differently.
But it is inappropriate to share that view on an open forum where the background
of other contributors is unknown and all views should be welcomed.
I hope we can avoid getting into my view is better than yours on this forum.
Ultimately,
it is for each reader to take away the information thats suits their
preference and do what they will with it.
There is a lot of knowledge and experience on this forum and as a novice flyer
and builder, I have benefited enormously from people sharing their views and
ideas
without judgement.
I would hate others to stop sharing for fear of having their views / ideas / and
suggestions put down by inappropriate comments

--------
Regards

Kelv Weston
Kit 497