Europa-List: The Europa Club VSWR Meter

Subject: Europa-List: The Europa Club VSWR Meter
From: John Wighton <john@wighton.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 10:34:44

As many know the Europa Club has a stock of tools and devices available to loan
to members.

Last year we purchased a VSWR meter and it was used until mid-July after which
it was returned to me.  After that date there is no record of a member loan but
the device is not in the Club equipment box either.

I may have loaned it out but lost the records of the member it is on loan to.

If anybody has the meter can they please reply to this post.

Many thanks,
John Wighton

--------
John Wighton