Re: Europa-List: Re: Sun 'n Fun 2021 a success!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Sun 'n Fun 2021 a success!
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 09:43:42

How does that 0-200 handle and perform with all that weight?
Curious,
PeteZ :-)

> On Apr 19, 2021, at 9:42 AM, budyerly@msn.com wrote:
>

> I posted a bit early it seems as Dave and Sue Conrad came by and are here in
Florida for a short time and then will begin working on their mono as soon as
the snow clears in Colorado.

> Claud Tugwell came to an arrangement with Jimmy Thursby who is now the owner
of Clauds beautiful O-200 Europa.

> That is 10 Europa Owners coming through to the show.
>
> Sunday pack out was a very long day for Anita and I as rain was forcasted and
we pushed to get everything off the site and back to the shop.  Monday/today
is a rain day and unwind day.