Europa-List: Re: Sun 'n Fun 2021 a success!

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Sun 'n Fun 2021 a success!
From: budyerly@msn.com <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 06:34:27

I posted a bit early it seems as Dave and Sue Conrad came by and are here in
Florida
for a short time and then will begin working on their mono as soon as the
snow clears in Colorado.

Claud Tugwell came to an arrangement with Jimmy Thursby who is now the owner of
Clauds beautiful O-200 Europa.

That is 10 Europa Owners coming through to the show.

Sunday pack out was a very long day for Anita and I as rain was forcasted and we
pushed to get everything off the site and back to the shop.  Monday/today is
a rain day and unwind day.

Regards to all.
Bud and Anita Yerly

Read this topic online here: