Europa-List: Re: N11EU (kit A291) Flies

Subject: Europa-List: Re: N11EU (kit A291) Flies
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 08:39:44

Thanks to all for the kind messages. I am thrilled to have it up in the air and
planning to enjoy many good trips with it. Checked the airplane over this
morning
and besides a couple minor things all is good for second flight. Unfortunately,
the wind will be blowing 20-30 knots for the next couple of days and I
don't think I should push my luck :)

Talking about trips: William, I wonder if it would be OK to pay you a visit
(once
I finish my test flight phase) at Richards? I am planning to fly down to Miami
a few times this year and would love to stop by Richards. I used to keep my
airplanes at X51 when I lived in Miami so miss flying in that area.

Best Regards,
Chris

Read this topic online here: