Europa-List: Re: Vents

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Vents
From: Griffo <scangriffin@bigpond.com.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:04:29

Hi Bus,

Thank you for your "noise" response - very much as I expected.

I have both ANR /passive headsets, however following the KISS principals, I
prefer
the passive.  Where practical will try for cockpit noise reduction & treat
the disease, not just the symptoms)

With regard to your prop/engine noise comments - I am hoping to have more
experience
in a Europa shortly - to date most of my LSA experience has been in a Rotax
912 ULS motivated ATEC Zephyr, using a 2 blade Fiti (ground adjustable) prop.
Aircraft noise external/internal was very low - inflight, cockpit conversation,
without headsets, was quite easy. I fitted an automotive security siren
to alert my family when I was passing overhead. I appreciate differences in
aircraft
construction/design will effect noise generation and thus may not be applicable
to another.

--------
46

Read this topic online here: