Europa-List: trutrak Bendix King insight

Subject: Europa-List: trutrak Bendix King insight
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 07:35:28

Does anyone have any insight into whats going on with Trutrak products now they
are owned by Bendix king. Ive ordered a two axis autopilot and added wiring and
other mod requirements to my build but cant seem to get one from them. I was
pushed to EDMO but there seems to be problems making them. Does anyone have
any inside info?

--------
Graeme Bird
Kit 3 in build (Gregory) mono Classic 914 xs fwfwd Woodcomp
Kit 2 G-PATS - (kesterton) Mono Classic 912 warpdrive
Kit 1 G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp SR3000/3W CS, G(@)gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: