Re: Europa-List: Advice on Kit Disposal

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Advice on Kit Disposal
From: Michael Grass <m@grassfam.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 17:31:33
Hi Dave,

Where are you located?

=46rom my iPhone
Best regards
Michael Grass

> On Feb 9, 2021, at 17:19, Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com> wro
te:

> =EF=BB
> Hi Dave,
>
> Do you have the blue foam for the wings?
>
> Paul
>
>> On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 2:34 PM dhts <davehoward2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm looking for some advice on disposing of an abandoned project. It was g
oing to be a tri-gear, and was started just prior to the introduction of the
 XS. I upgraded to the XS and think I received the replacement ailerons thou
gh for some reason lost in time the spars were sent back to the factory but n
ot returned to me. I didn=99t take delivery of the prefinished wing el
ements. Stage 1 was built and some bits of Stage 2, Stage 3 was not purchase
d. It=99s a long time ago and my description might be wrong.

>> I lost my build partner and inspiration for the project many years ago an
d since then the project has been moved from house to house, with if I
=99m honest, a little less love each time. Whilst I believe all the componen
ts are there I can=99t be sure and don=99t have the appetite to c
heck as we=99re busy with the next house move.

>> So is an abandoned project of any use to anybody?  I hate putting anythin
g into landfill which might be of some use.