Europa-List: Advice on Kit Disposal

Subject: Europa-List: Advice on Kit Disposal
From: dhts <davehoward2000@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 12:30:12

I'm looking for some advice on disposing of an abandoned project. It was going
to be a tri-gear, and was started just prior to the introduction of the XS. I
upgraded to the XS and think I received the replacement ailerons though for some
reason lost in time the spars were sent back to the factory but not returned
to me. I didnt take delivery of the prefinished wing elements. Stage 1 was built
and some bits of Stage 2, Stage 3 was not purchased. Its a long time ago
and my description might be wrong.

I lost my build partner and inspiration for the project many years ago and since
then the project has been moved from house to house, with if Im honest, a little
less love each time. Whilst I believe all the components are there I cant
be sure and dont have the appetite to check as were busy with the next house
move.

So is an abandoned project of any use to anybody?  I hate putting anything into
landfill which might be of some use.

Any advice gratefully received.

All the best,

Dave