Re: Europa-List: Blocked Fuel Filters

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Blocked Fuel Filters
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 13:10:56
Some many years ago my filters also failed on taking off as engine went to f
ull boost, backed off boost and engine ran fine, landed, changed filters all
 ok. Replaced with a andair, never a problem since. I too regularly checked t
he original filters, probably some stuff still in fuel tank back then.
I check my andair frequently and very little in bowl and filter.
JERRY
Mono XS 914

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 6, 2021, at 12:30 PM, Mike Christine Duane <DuaneFamly@aol.com> wro
te:

> =EF=BBDuring my annual, I remove and clean these filters. I=99ve n
ever had a problem with them. Knock on wood!

> Mike Duane N377EA
> Europa Conventional Gear
> Chandler, AZ, USA
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>>> On Feb 6, 2021, at 9:10 AM, Michel AUVRAY <mau05160@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>> =EF=BB
>> Hello David
>> Yes I now this probl=C3=A8me 20 years ago, on 2001 I replace 2 originals f
uel filters by andair gascolator on my airplane FPFGT and 4 years after same
thing on my son aircraft FPSLN it si perfect. We have both 912S
>> Michel Auvray
>>
>>> Le sam. 6 f=C3=A9vr. 2021 =C3- 13:45, <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk> a =C3
=A9crit :
>>> I would be very grateful for any information anyone has on incidents ari
sing from blockage of the glass fuel filters supplied as Europa standard. Pl
ease reply to my personal email.