Re: Europa-List: Blocked Fuel Filters

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Blocked Fuel Filters
From: David stranfaer <stranfaer@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 17:56:55
David I had the main give me problems about eight years ago on way back from
 Cardiff , switched to reserve then ASAP we stopped at Wolverhampton to chec
k and it was blocked, cleaned it and proved it, refuelled, but then flew las
t 40 miles on reserve . I have now changed to the solid pipe and Andair gasc
olator mod, much neater and les problematic rgds DJ the other one =F0=9F=98

Sent from my iPhone

> On 6 Feb 2021, at 16:10, Michel AUVRAY <mau05160@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> =EF=BB
> Hello David
> Yes I now this probl=C3=A8me 20 years ago, on 2001 I replace 2 originals f
uel filters by andair gascolator on my airplane FPFGT and 4 years after same
thing on my son aircraft FPSLN it si perfect. We have both 912S
> Michel Auvray
>
>> Le sam. 6 f=C3=A9vr. 2021 =C3- 13:45, <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk> a =C3
=A9crit :
>> I would be very grateful for any information anyone has on incidents aris
ing from blockage of the glass fuel filters supplied as Europa standard. Ple
ase reply to my personal email.