Re: Europa-List: Re: Conventional Tail Dragger

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Conventional Tail Dragger
From: Mike Christine Duane <DuaneFamly@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 12:36:09

Im not sure if the Bob Berubes option is available any longer. Another builder
recently enquired and was told the brackets are no longer available. While the
plans are available, the aluminum brackets used to mount the Grove one piece
aluminum landing gear legs would have to be built using measurements of those
currently in use.
Mike Duane N377EA
Europa XS Conventional Gear
Chandler,AZ

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 29, 2020, at 2:19 AM, tarnish7 <tarnish7@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Paul, Dave,
>
> Yes, I have been in contact with John Wighton about the taildragger
> modification,
the design work's being done through a company called Acroflight
(acroflight.co.uk)
in Essex.  His latest email to me says they're looking for updates
for the supply of parts which has necessitated some updating of the technical
documentation.

> There's also another option by Bob Berube shown on the Europa Club website
> (Build
- Undercarriage tab) but I don't have any details on that.

> Dave, I'd be grateful for more info on the mod you're proposing.  I'm just
> starting
work on the fuselage module and am keen to understand the impact of any
of the options on what I need to build in or leave out.