Re: Europa-List: Prop dia.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Prop dia.
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 13:36:07
David

I thoroughly endorse David's comment.  It's hard enough to build a plane
without the additional challenge of a non standard engine.  I almost went
down the Subaru route and so glad I didnt - I did a thing which I almost
never do...I followed advice

What MAP settings do you use on your 914 for max continuous and for cruise?

Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+1 786 878 0246