Re: Europa-List: Prop dia.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Prop dia.
From: Mike Christine Duane <DuaneFamly@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 09:54:58
Good morning Tony, does the engine manufacturer have any input as to which p
rops they suggest? I used a Jabiru 3300 and they addressed the prop issue in
 their installation manual.
Do you plan on a fixed pitch, ground adjustable, or constant speed prop? Wit
h the constant speed prop being the heaviest, have you done the W&B to make s
ure you stay inside the =9Cbox=9D? Just askin=99. LOL
Mike Duane N377EA
Europa XS Conventional gear
Chandler, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 23, 2020, at 7:37 AM, Wladimir Kummer <wladimirkummer@gmail.com> wr
ote:

> =EF=BB
> Hello Tony,
>
> What engine is being considered? I=C2=B4m building a Europa XS Long Wing a
nd intend to use a 0200 as an engine. To accomodate a longer prop will make t
he thrust line 2" higher.

ail.com> escreveu:

>> Hi,
>> New to the list. I just purchased a Europa project and am going with a no
n standard engine. What is the maximum safe dia. Prop with a tricycle gear o
r conventional tail wheel setup?