RE: Europa-List: 912ULS fuel return line orifice size

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 912ULS fuel return line orifice size
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies44@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 13:21:36
Hi Pete

If you are running the latest mechanical fuel pump I think you will find th
at Rotax have published information that states a brief drop in fuel pressu
re is =9Cnormal=9D.  I have never understood why this should be
 =9Cnormal=9D but

I don=99t think it is linked to the size of the return line orifice.

Regards

Brian