Europa-List: Matronics List Fund Raiser Postponed During 2020...

Subject: Europa-List: Matronics List Fund Raiser Postponed During 2020...
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 00:07:45

Dear Listers,

Normally, in November I hold a List Fund Raiser where I ask Listers to make a
Contribution
to support the operation and upkeep of these List resources.

In light of the happenings during this 2020 season, I have decided to postpone
the Fund Raiser this year and encourage members to focus on their families and
personal needs.

I want to thank everyone that has supported the Lists in the past.  Despite the
uncertain times we're experiencing right now, I want to assure everyone that
I fully intend to continue supporting the Lists as I always have; with no
anticipated
degradation in service levels.

Happy Holidays to all my friends around the world!

Matt Dralle
Matronics List Manager