Europa-List: 914 Fuel Pressure Regulator plumbing question

Subject: Europa-List: 914 Fuel Pressure Regulator plumbing question
From: rparigoris <rparigor@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 17:12:47

Hi Group Does anyone by chance know at 40" MP on a 914 how much more Ram Air is
compared to Airbox pressure? My reason for asking is I think the pneumatic
connection
to Fuel Pressure Regulator might want to be plumbed to the output of
enrichment solenoid as compared to the airbox. I think what we really want is
more fuel pressure going into carbs compared to pressure on the float bowls, not
airbox pressure. For most part it's the same except when the enrichment solenoid
is activated. I'm installing a UMA Differential sender at the moment and
they what the pneumatic connection reading carb float bowl pressure, not airbox
pressure. It may be there is so little difference that airbox pressure is
adequate,
or not? Ron P.

Read this topic online here: