Europa-List: Re: Mono inner tube

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mono inner tube
From: italianjon <jon.catilli@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 23:56:44

Hi Roddy,

I too gave up as I got no reply from Europa when I wanted one.

Closest I found to the long curved filling tube (TR67)  was from Watts Aviation,
PN D20747 a 700/800-6 AM TUBE with a TR87 Valve.

Although the valve is shorter than the Europa standard, it is perfectly useable.

Watts had to order mine so it took a short while to come from the states, but I
have one in stock, if you need it urgently I could send you that and then you
just replace it for me, with the art that you order.

Best

Jon

Read this topic online here: