Europa-List: Lord engine suspension rubbers

Subject: Europa-List: Lord engine suspension rubbers
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 01:37:25

My question concerns MT04 or Lord J 3608-1 suspension rubbers. I recall from
perhaps
a few years ago that there was some debate about these items and assertions
that they were either too hard or too soft. Thus far I can't find any reference
on the website to this controversy. Can anyone inform me about this, please?

Also I've been trying to call Karen at Europa without success for almost a week,
to find out about availability. Is she furloughed?

Thanks for whatever information you can provide.

Read this topic online here: