Europa-List: Frame/gear offset error?

Subject: Europa-List: Frame/gear offset error?
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 08:15:03

Pete,

What do you mean by centering tabs?  From you picture it looks like the swing
arm
needs to be moved over slightly to the S.B. side.  I believe the lateral
position
of the swing arm is set by the LG08 legs which are centered in the large
diameter cross tube and LG02A which is bolted to the swing arm.  Looking at
your picture it doesnt look like the LG08s have been mounted to the frame yet.
I suspect you just need to clean up the bearing surface on the lower frame to
allow the swing arm to slide closer to the port side down tube.  Or perhaps
I am missing something and got it all wrong.

Regards,
Erich
N28ET Classic Monowheel  914