Europa-List: Re: Unimproved field flying with the Europa

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Unimproved field flying with the Europa
From: Europa48 <corinthian@me.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 09:18:38

[quote="SteveIvell@pestproof.c"]Hi Jon

Those with a mono will tell you they are great (and I know they are a bit
faster)
but to my mind they are the worst of all types. Not a taildragger and not the
equivalent to a glider because there  is a big prop at the front waiting to
be pranged. I have flown in one as a passenger and the little outrigger wheels
make a racket on hard surfaces when taxying.

My old instructor always responded when he was asked about taildragger versus
nosewheel.how
many modern aircraft dont have nosewheel configuration? Im sure you
can answer that for yourself.

Ill now prepare to be shot down in flames by the mono lovers!! Lol

Kind Regards

 Steve, why do you find it necessary to knock the mono aircraft? It would be
just
as easy to say the same about the trigear variety. Each to their own and leave
it at that. There has been too much negative drivel directed at the mono most
of it unfounded by folk who haven't even flown one.

Your pestproof email address could do with shortening I think!!
 :D

Read this topic online here: