Re: Europa-List: Re: Is there any reason to have a separate battery and

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Is there any reason to have a separate battery and
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 08:02:10
alt swit

Hi Jim!

 Many thx!

I looked over the instructions, and looks quite straightforward......i think tho
ill keep it in my back pocket as plan B in case an AVC1 purchase doesn't pan
out (the overall effort due to its pcb and parts lead-times are detractors for
me).  The over-voltage feature of the AVC1 is also quite tempting :)

Thx again,
Pete :)

> On May 16, 2020, at 7:46 AM, h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net> wrote:
>

> Hi Pete,
>
> Attached is the main instruction document.  It explains what is involved in
> the
construction and also gives an excellent explanation of how the circuit
operates.
Let me know if you are interested in proceeding as there have been a few
minor changes.