Re: Europa-List: Batteries

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Batteries
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 09:41:10

On 2020-04-14, at 14:53, Richard Churchill-Coleman
<richard.churchill-coleman@sky.com>
wrote:

> Unfortunately, Silent Hektik refuses to sell their items to UK residents.
> Perhaps
a reaction to Brexit - But they didnt give me an explanation!

Richard - sorry for late response - your message got stuck in spam. I had no
problem
purchasing the GR6 from Herr Schicke for delivery to Cheltenham UK, but
that was back in 2012. He sent me a pro-forma invoice by e-mail and I paid by
Swift bank transfer. Perhaps something has changed in the last few years.

in friendship

Rowland