Re: Europa-List: 2020 Europa Club AGM

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 2020 Europa Club AGM
From: Pons Patrick <pnsaero@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 13:31:42

No Thanks

Patrick

> Le 16 avr. 2020  11:53, BobD <rjdawson14@gmail.com> a crit :
>
> Simply reply to this email confirming if you are considering attending. A
> simple;
YES or NO is sufficient. We will then complete the necessary background
activities
which will be linked to this secure email address you have registered
with The Europa Club. Should you want to formally raise a particular
topic/motion/or
candidacy for consideration similarly please reply to this email in plain
language .

> Zoom taster sessions will be offered in advance. These sessions are an
> opportunity
to practice with the host and worldwide membership.