Europa-List: Europa Construction and Maintenance Topics Expanded

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Construction and Maintenance Topics Expanded
From: budyerly@msn.com <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 08:55:18

Corvid 19 has me cooped up so I've updated some of my techniques section.

For those of you that are maintaining or still constructing your Europa I have
updated my website techniques section.

The Rotax maintenance and troubleshooting .pdf has been expanded with photos and
more wordy than normal with and index.

I've also added a few more of my techniques of making access panels as well as
flight trimming, autopilot installs, etc. for those of you still building and
modifying.  Note, those of you restricted by your government regulations can
only
do approved modifications.

Please feel free to send corrections you may find in my miscellaneous ramblings.
We all make mistakes and brain farts.  Please send your corrections to
budyerly@msn.com
rather than cluttering up the list and I will update as time permits.

Please use the web address completely, as now that I no longer pay Google, and
as a result many old web pages are still on the google search list rather than
the current website.  Heck of a thing.

Bud Yerly

https://www.customflightcreations.com

Read this topic online here: