Re: Europa-List: Sun 'n Fun 2020 Canceled!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sun 'n Fun 2020 Canceled!
From: Steven Pitt <stevenwpitt@me.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 09:11:42

Dear Bud and Anita,
Thanks for the update and your thoughts are very much reciprocated. It is the
friendships
that mean the most.

Keep well and hopefully see you next year.
Steve and Mary Pitt

> On 6 Apr 2020, at 00:40, budyerly@msn.com wrote:
>

> Due to Covid 19, Sun 'n Fun 2020 has been canceled.  Many of us are
> disappointed
and have lost a bit of money, but as I get older and older, I find I have
more money than time.  It is the time sharing with friends and comrades in
aviation
that I will miss the most.

> All the event participants, volunteers, and vendors are adjusting.  Sun 'n Fun
has offered to refund, or simply slip our site payments to next year which is
very generous.

> Knowing that Sun 'n Fun's aviation programs and education programs, like their
ACEs program, heavily depend on the proceeds from the event.

> Please visit the Sun 'n Fun website flysnf.org  for particulars on tickets,
> refunds,
next years dates and the like, or to make a donation to keep the operation
going until next years Sun 'n Fun 2021.

> I'll miss seeing my Europa friends very much and sharing a cool one in the
> warm
Florida sunshine.