Re: Europa-List: Wing repair

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing repair
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:36:32
On 2020-03-25, at 20:38, John Kirkgaard <john.kirkegaard@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Will some of you be able to tell me the material specification of the
skin of an Europa XS.
> A professional workshop will do the repair of the cracks of the skin,
but before they go ahead they want to be sure what materials the skin is
made of.

John - I don=99t know exactly what material the wing skins are
made of, but I attach a PDF of the repair scheme that the factory sent
to me when I needed to do a repair on an area of the wing which had
puncture damage. I hope this helps.

in friendship

Rowland