Europa-List: Sun 'n Fun 2020 delayed until May 5th through 10th.

Subject: Europa-List: Sun 'n Fun 2020 delayed until May 5th through 10th.
From: budyerly@msn.com <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 16:19:50

Well guys, Corvid 19 has slipped the Sun 'n Fun Fly in to May 5-10.  On 17 April
2020 I expect a confirmation from Sun 'n Fun to formalize that.  Due to the
virus, I will have my Europa on display.  The date slip has forced my Pipistrel
Airmaster  clients  to cancel so I have another opportunity to show off my
new-ish
avionics and toys on N12AY.

In Florida, we are staying home, "Social Distancing" with exceptions.  My social
butterfly wife can't seem to stay home.  Cabin fever.  I go to the shop and
work on house projects.  I figure I'm a dead man walking since I have allergies,
lung damage, heart disease and constantly touch my face.  So we have that going
for us.

Seriously, we are all fine here.  Please heed the warnings of your health
officials
and stay safe.  We'll kill this thing, and it looks like we have some drug
combos that will relieve the symptoms without horrible side effects for those
afflicted.

Bud and Anita Yerly
Custom Flight Creations, Inc.
N12AY, Airmaster Dealer