Re: Europa-List: Sun 'n Fun 2020 delayed until May 5th through 10th.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sun 'n Fun 2020 delayed until May 5th through 10th.
From: Mike Christine Duane <DuaneFamly@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 16:27:44

I hope it goes on in May. I have flight reservations and a hotel from Wed
evening
until Sat afternoon.
Mike Duane

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 25, 2020, at 4:23 PM, "budyerly@msn.com" <budyerly@msn.com> wrote:
>

> Well guys, Corvid 19 has slipped the Sun 'n Fun Fly in to May 5-10.  On 17
> April
2020 I expect a confirmation from Sun 'n Fun to formalize that.  Due to the
virus, I will have my Europa on display.  The date slip has forced my Pipistrel
Airmaster  clients  to cancel so I have another opportunity to show off my
new-ish avionics and toys on N12AY.

> In Florida, we are staying home, "Social Distancing" with exceptions.  My
> social
butterfly wife can't seem to stay home.  Cabin fever.  I go to the shop and
work on house projects.  I figure I'm a dead man walking since I have allergies,
lung damage, heart disease and constantly touch my face.  So we have that
going for us.

> Seriously, we are all fine here.  Please heed the warnings of your health
> officials
and stay safe.  We'll kill this thing, and it looks like we have some drug
combos that will relieve the symptoms without horrible side effects for those
afflicted.