Europa-List: Re: Screws for top engine cowling

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Screws for top engine cowling
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 01:27:24

Wow, what a fulsome reply, thanks Bud! Surely people have been awarded masters'
degrees for shorter treatises? Your reports on various aircraft flight
characteristics,
which you have test flown, must have been pretty comprehensive.

Anyhow you've given me plenty of food for thought and I'll take all of it to
heart;
especially keeping plenty of spare screws and regarding them as consumables.
The suggestions on appropriate tools and how to use them properly is equally
appreciated.

Note to self: "Ignore my maternal Scottish heritage and desist from trying to
extract
maximum value from things before discarding them!"

And thanks also for replying so quickly.

Read this topic online here: